by Knowledge Hub | Nov 8, 2021 | NEWS
Professional Development by Knowledge Hub
Our Knowledge Hub Trainers provided full-day training courses to Robotics Professional Trainers. These on-site courses were engaging learning experiences that further build confidence and competence toward facilitating hands-on, playful STEAM learning. Facilitated learning included:
- Project-based learning courses
- Hands-on product training courses
by Knowledge Hub | Nov 7, 2021 | NEWS
Workshop on Education Reimagined: The Future of Learning: Next Education Services LLC
Event details and photos will update soon.
by Knowledge Hub | May 20, 2021 | NEWS
Webinar: Making Maths marvelous with Just2Easy
If you are teaching maths, you may have used a wide range apps, resources and activities grabbed from all over the web. Don’t miss out on this webinar as we will explore how so many features in one easy to use platform provides most tools and delivers huge benefits for teaching and learning maths, remotely and in class.
Using a SAMR model of integrating technology we will explore just2easy’s maths tools from easy and effective to advanced and astounding, covering K-8 and beyond.
by Knowledge Hub | May 10, 2021 | NEWS
A Complete ICT / AI and STEAM curriculum
for K-12: TechnoKids Webinar
In this webinar, we will be covering the following:
- Up to date ICT projects and assignments to meet the curriculum standards.
- Know about the projects which can teach the Technology skills in Demands.
- Online platform to engage the hybrid learning.
- To get an overview of Programming, App Development, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and STEAM projects.
- Skill progression from Primary to Secondary
by Knowledge Hub | May 5, 2021 | NEWS
Webinar: Stem innovation through creativity provided by British award-winning ed-tech tools
This webinar explores the unlimited potential for creativity and STEM-driven learning is provided through easy, safe, and effective online tools for K-8.