ASSESSMENT EMPOWERED BY TECHNOLOGY
Online Grading and Assessment Platform
An easy to use grading platform made for educators with convenience in mind. Grade anywhere and anytime. Share your assessments with educators or reuse them. User-friendly interface is the key.
Markezy makes data analysis simple. With a click view students’ performance for each question and compare across all other assessments. Provide rich feedback and improve student performance.
Best Option for both Online and Paper-Pen Assessments
Markezy will make both paper and online assessments easy to grade and cut down grading time for educators by more than half! A system where students write Assessment on the paper and teachers correct it digitally.
How it Works?
STEP 1: CREATE AND CURATE QUESTIONS
Educators can create and curate questions based on level, skill, standards, allocate score to these questions and invite teachers and students at a click.
STEP 2: PUBLISH AND PRINT PAPERS
Prepare and publish different sets/versions of an assessment where questions can be randomized. Papers can be generated with student ID or anonymously.
STEP 3: STUDENTS WRITE ASSESSMENTS
Students write their assessments on paper or online and submit.
STEP 4: SCAN AND UPLOAD ASSESSMENTS
Scan completed assessments using any scanner on to the server. Scanned versions of all the pages are split into individual questions.
STEP 5: GRADE STUDENTS ONLINE
Educators can evaluate assessments from anywhere, anytime on Markezy platform. Answer keys available to teachers on screen during evaluation.
STEP 6: ANALYZE AND ANNOUNCE RESULTS
With a click, educators can view the students’ performance for each question to understand knowledge gaps. They can provide rich feedback to improve student performance.
Summary, once the student has completed a paper based assessment
Markezy’s platform is simple and user-friendly with its own online question bank for numerous subjects. Educators can use the questions from the question bank based on levels, skills, or standards or create their own with only a click. Use any question type such as Multiple Choice, Fill in the blank, Matching Pairs, Ordering, and Essay. Assign scores to each questions and note down what knowledge it is testing. The questions can be reused at any time with an option to share them across the institution
Once all the questions are selected and compiled, educators can create an assessment with a unique QR Code. At this point, they can choose to upload student list to create assessment for each student with their own unique QR Code. Unique QR Codes make it fast and easy for assessments to be uploaded directly to individual students.
Once a master assessment is created, educators can either email them to students or print them for students to complete on paper.
Scan & evaluate
Completed paper assessments can be scanned using any scanner and uploaded onto Markezy’s platform. The unique QR Code allows the completed assessments to be filed away under correct section for every student. This intuitive features makes it so easy for the educators to grade them on Markezy interface individually or in collaboration with other grades and return them with enriched feedback. These assessments can also be easily shared with students and parents.
Analyze the Results
Markezy’s popular analytics feature, made by educators for educators, provides various data visualizations of student performance. Educators can analyze student performance on each question or a complete assessment at multiple levels, skills, and sections throughout the course. This feature also allows educators and parents to understand the standards or concepts that are especially difficult for students and to visually see students’ knowledge gaps. Educators can share assessment results annotated with observations and feedback with parents or mentors.
Completed paper assessments can be scanned using any scanner and uploaded onto the Markezy platform. The unique QR Code allows completed assessments to be filed in the correct location for every student. This intuitive feature allows teachers to easily score and provide feedback on both single or multiple and related assessments. Teachers can also easily share assessment results with students and parents.
- Lockdown browser prevents digital cheating during online tests. Students cannot print, copy, or go to another website viewing class notes, searching the Internet, accessing email, using instant messaging, and more.—everything is locked down until the exam is submitted or the time is over.
- Teacher can add passcode for additional security.
- It has an Artificial Intelligence that measures the stress level and emotions of the student – image of the student can be captured too.
- Proctored features like facial detection, mobile detection, and audio detection are available.
TAILORED JUST FOR YOU
Teachers, Independent, Collaboration,
Curriculum aligned, individualized data,
Professors, Independent, Collaboration,
University standards, Individualized data
BENEFITS FOR ALL
- No Paper distribution to Teachers
- Real-time monitoring of evaluation process
- Build in reporting tool within a software
- Management can track all stages of the examination process
- Massively reduces labor’s costs and greatly reduces processing time
- Stores electronic images of all assessments for fast on-screen retrieval
- Analytics and reports across questions level
- Our platform and grading workflow support academic confidentiality
No paper to handle
No database entry
Easy and quick
Any time any where
Rich feedback includes annotations, comments, scores, embedded images, and hyperlinks to online resources to support further learning.
Teachers can digitally share student work with parents.
Scores are automatically calculated and easily exported.
Any errors are easily identified by one click and updated in the system.
- Unbiased evaluation as student info is unknown to teachers
- Quick feedback
- For their future reference
- Linked with students profile
- Feedback from teachers made online
- Easy review and better quality of marking applied
- Rich feedback leads to improved student learning outcomes.
MarkEzy offers an effective way to create, manage and deploy formative /summative assessments both online /paper pen OR navigate to the dynamic item bank of over 94,000 standards-based items, as well as pre-built assessments that allow educators to quickly measure student performance.
Flexible, standards-based formative assessment items designed to guide instruction.
Navigate supports a range of item types to assess standards appropriately and reflect the intent of more rigorous standards, including:
- Multiple‐Choice Items
- Constructed‐Response Items with Scoring Rubrics
- Mode‐Specific Writing Prompts with Scoring Rubrics
- Multipart Items
- Technology‐Enhanced Items (TEIs)
Innovative items and the most up-to-date standard alignments, curated by Certica’s team of subject-matter experts.