15 days unmodified return policy
We will accept any unused and unmodified items purchased from us within 15 days.
Modified product return policy
If you have modified your part and something goes wrong, contact our technical team at email@example.com.We will gladly help troubleshoot and determine if your parts are defective.
In the event that something is determined to be a manufacturer error or failure due to defective materials, we will repair, return or exchange the item(s) as we see fit.
Damage in Shipment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of the damage, and pictures of the package as well. This will help prevent similar issues
General Return Guidelines:
- An RMA needs to be arranged prior to returning the item.
- Items will be shipped via the original mode of delivery
- Returns must include any accessories, documentation etc. included with the product.
- Please do not remove, desolder, or otherwise modify any connected items before contacting Tech Support.
- Eligibility for the return of modified items is determined on a case-by-case basis; we cannot guarantee eligibility for modified items.
- Returns may take up to 2 to 4 weeks to process, not including transit times.
- Knowledge Hub will pay/refund shipping charges if the damage is found to be related to a manufacturing error.
- Returns for orders older than 15 days are not eligible for replacement or refund
- Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment. Credit Card refunds may take up to 45 days depending on issuing bank.
- In the event that your return is not received in restockable condition, we reserve the right to change your refund method to store credit only with 30% deduction.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Damaged items
If a non-returnable item arrives damaged or is not functioning properly, please do not hesitate to contact us to see if further action may be taken.
Orders can be canceled anytime before being shipped.