The Knowledge Hub is proud to announce the Spring Break activity that focuses on Reading and Literacy Skills.
This Spring Break will give an opportunity to the young learners to have access and learn a wide variety of English Language Arts, Reading, and Literacy based disciplines in a fun, interactive, and engaging way.
Highlights Library, English (K-8)
- All-in-one digital reading platform that gives children instant access to an engaging collection of nearly 2,700 leveled stories in English.
- Facilitates children develop a love of reading while providing teachers and parents with the tools to support them.
- Helping children become strong, confident readers! (Level Testing, Extensive Library, Comprehension Quizzes, Learning Management System)
- Foster confidence and fluency, academic success, and social-emotional growth
Spring Break Activities includes:
- 15 days unlimited access to the platform(Training to Teachers will be provided online)
- Training videos/manual to use the platform
- Full support throughout the spring break activity