The Knowledge Hub is proud to announce the Spring Break activity that focuses on Literacy and Numeracy.
This Spring Break will give an opportunity to the young learners to have access and learn a wide variety of English Language Arts, Literacy, and Mathematics-based disciplines in a fun and engaging way.
Our Spring Break Activities will surely gauge the student in learning English Language Arts, Literacy, and Mathematics
Kutubee, Arabic, English and French (K-12)
- Interactive Reading Platform that contains more than 1,500+ children’s stories illustrated in Arabic and English and in French for children.
- Great interactive feature, which allows students to develop different reading skills in a fun, interactive way.
- Audio-recorded stories in classical Arabic, with the word, shaded during reading for ease of tracking, to facilitate learning Arabic for non-Arabic speakers.
- The ability to record the student’s voice on the story, to build their own drama in the story, and share the recording with the teacher
- Fast Phonics, which is an online synthetic phonics program that helps children become strong readers. Here where Students can start learning English if they are struggling.
- Confident English learners can directly go to Reading Eggs to makes the learning-to-read journey fun, interactive, and highly rewarding for ages 2-13 – and it’s based on solid scientific research.
- Then they can go to Reading Eggspress where they can read real books, improving spelling skills and building reading comprehension highly engaging for kids aged 7– 13
- The Reading Eggspress library consists of over 2500 online books for kids. These books cover a wide range of genres to suit children of all ages and reading levels
- Mathseeds teaches kids aged 3-9 the core math and problem-solving skills needed to be successful at school with fun, highly interactive, and rewarding lessons.
- The program teaches early mathematical skills in highly structured lessons, with fun motivational elements that keep children engaged and keen to learn
- Each child progresses through the online lessons at their own pace and is rewarded for their achievements
Highlights Library, English (K-8)
- All-in-one digital reading platform that gives children instant access to an engaging collection of nearly 2,700 leveled stories in English.
- Facilitates children develop a love of reading while providing teachers and parents with the tools to support them.
- Helping children become strong, confident readers! (Level Testing, Extensive Library, Comprehension Quizzes, Learning Management System)
- Foster confidence and fluency, academic success, and social-emotional growth
Spring Break Activities includes:
- 15 days unlimited access to the platform(Training to Teachers will be provided online)
- Training videos/manual to use the platform
- Full support throughout the spring break activity